guest posting call...

>> September 20, 2009

Hi girls,

We'd like to open CLUTCH up to all our readers, in an invitation for you to contribute through guest blogs, video blogs, questions and so on.

Just being totally transparent here - Delina's got 10 week old twins and a toddler, and I (Sarah) am counting down the last 30 days before baby #1 arrives. So we're both suffering from variations of sleep deprivation and baby brain.

We think it's a good time for those of you who are interested, to chime in. CLUTCH can only benefit from a variety of perspectives and insights - so we'd love to hear from you. Got questions? Got giveaways to suggest or offer? Got life lessons to share? Read a great book lately?

Don't be shy!

(Pretty please? With a cherry on top?)

8 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood September 20, 2009 at 10:10 PM  

Would love to write for y'all! How do I get on the list?

Susannah September 21, 2009 at 3:01 AM  

Sounds like your lives are full of family and good things. Let me know if I can help out.

e-Mom @ Chrysalis
http://chrysaliscom.blogspot.com

Carrie September 21, 2009 at 4:50 AM  

It would be an honor to guest post for you. I lead a full, crazy life on the mission field in Eastern Europe where I help and encourage my husband while homeschooling oodles of youngins. Everyday is a story. LOL!

If you would like to contact me directly, please email missionarymomma5 at yahoo dot com.

LaVonne September 21, 2009 at 7:49 PM  

I'd love to see a weekly meme or devotional. Maybe a Mr. Linky to find other reader's blogs. Also a weekly book review or ministry resource. A prayer request section? Blessings!

Veronica Brown September 22, 2009 at 9:15 AM  

I'll be glad to help. Just let me know what day, what topic or if you just want me to send stuff in.

:)

thanks,
Veronica Brown

Jody September 22, 2009 at 2:04 PM  

In God's providence He led me to this blog. Just today I finished writing an article to share with other pastor's wives and what I would say to those just starting. We've been in ministry, my husband as senior pastor, for almost 25 years. Would love to help out however I can. My children 22,20, 18 and 10 are out of the nest, except the 10 year old of course. :) You can find my writing at www.jodylynne.blogspot.com
Sounds like you two will have your hands full.

Ashley September 24, 2009 at 3:37 PM  

Hi,
I am a young PW in Cincinnati, OH and I just subscribed to your feed. This is a great blog!

I have something I could submit if you like- a piece I wrote coming through PPD after my second child.

If interested in reading, you can contact me via email or my blog.

Thanks!

Anonymous,  December 1, 2009 at 10:17 AM  
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP