introducing a new columnist:: AMY

>> March 15, 2010

Amy Foote Minett writes from the West Coast of the United States as a PW who is fairly new to all this, since her husband changed careers to become a pastor after they were already married with children.

The last couple of years have brought my husband (Brad) my 4 beautiful children and me through some big life changes. After 9 years of working in schools with teens, God impressed us to pursue pastoral ministry. 

So now we live in South Lake Tahoe, CA where we juggle my husband's college classes towards a theology degree and his work as assistant pastor of our church, my homeschooling the kids and my home biz with Usborne Books, and all the other things we just seem to say "Yes" to (including my first 1/2 marathon in May!!!).

© CLUTCH, 2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

1 comments:

Hilary Surratt March 15, 2010 at 6:44 PM  

yay! Welcome Amy! Can't wait to get to know you better! :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP