the good stuff #1

>> March 12, 2010

Yes, the weekends are busy. We won't deny it.

But how many other grown men get to take a family day in the middle of the week to compensate for working all weekend? Spending Mondays with my PH and our little Goober is definitely something I wouldn't trade easily!

Got something you're thankful for about PW life? Send your "good stuff" to: clutchtalk (at) gmail (dot) com.
© CLUTCH, 2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

1 comments:

vmchechile March 13, 2010 at 3:00 PM  

Mondays are our family time, too. Baring an emergency. I'm so grateful that my PH is very protective of his day off for family time. It's usually filled with grocery shopping and cleaning, but I don't care, as long as I'm with him and our 1 year old I'm happy.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP