the good stuff #2

>> March 19, 2010

A couple of weeks ago we were having family worship as early morning sunshine streamed through our window. 

I listened to my husband's voice reading Scripture, while the baby nursed contentedly. And I couldn't help but thank God that my husband is a pastor. If he'd gone into international banking (as he originally planned, years ago), he'd probably be rushing out the door right now for a long commute in 6:45 AM traffic.

But instead he's here, and we're spending a little quality morning worship time. 
Today, I'm glad I'm a PW!

Got something you're thankful for about PW life? 
Send your "good stuff" to: clutchtalk (at) gmail (dot) com.
 
© CLUTCH, 2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

1 comments:

LaVonne March 21, 2010 at 12:08 AM  

I love it ;)

This is a great "good stuff".

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP