the words of my mouth

>> January 31, 2012

Psalms 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth and meditation of my heart be acceptable in thine sight oh Lord, my strength and my redeemer."

As a Pastor's Wife you are in a key leadership role. In that leadership role, comes great responsibility as you embrace your place.

The words you speak can cause directional change in people's walks with the Lord. Many times we don't realize that because we are not the ones behind the pulpit. However, your words matter. The meditation of your heart matters.

I invite you for the month of February to train your heart. Train your heart to respond vs. react. Train your heart that mercy trumps judgement and love never fails. Train your heart to believe over doubt and train your mouth to speak the Word of God over every situation.





Share
© CLUTCH, 2009-2011 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

2 comments:

Kathy January 31, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

PERFECT!! I am up for the challenge!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP