2012: don't give up

>> January 12, 2012

The beginning of the year holds so many new beginnings and fresh starts for many. And for others, there is a strong hold trying to remind you of the past, attempting to persuade you to forfeit your future. Last years failures may be true, may still hurt and sting, but everyday they are a memory which will soon fade and not an indication of the promises of God for this year.

I want to tell you today that every storm has an end. Don't cast away your confidence. The trials and tragedies you have experienced are trying to push you back and I'm here to declare God is faithful and with your hand in His, you can make it!

If you feel abandoned and betrayed by God, hold on, because God is faithful and His Word is true.

You may be telling God, "What were you thinking when you chose me?" "I can't take this anymore.", "I'd rather die then live like this.", "I can't go on with this situation."

Today TD Jakes tweeted "When you are at the end of your rope, tie a knot, help is on the way."

Sister, Friend.... Don't give up!

God has called you to impact, influence and inspire. You have an assignment from on high to complete and I declare over your life victory in Jesus' name! Victory over every mountain of finances, marital distress, family dysfunction, unclarity. God will restore and what He doesn't restore, He will replace.

So hold your high, keep standing, keep believing, keep praying. I am believing for divine set up on your behalf. I am believing for supernatural breakthrough and miraculous favor. God is able. God is faithful!


Share
© CLUTCH, 2009-2011 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

1 comments:

Anonymous,  February 10, 2012 at 9:34 PM  

A person essentially assist to make severely articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your website page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this particular publish incredible. Great job!
Microsoft Office SharePoint Designer 2007 [Old Version]

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP