little miracles

>> November 5, 2010

It's November, a time of thanksgiving.

In our house, things have been tight lately. When the PW isn't working, it shrinks the family budget significantly.

So I've been getting creative on ways to make things last. And recently I realized that God's been helping us out.

Diapers are expensive. If you've got kids, you already know this. We get ours at Costco, the cheapest place we can find. But when I calculated how many he diapers he uses a day to know how many days the megapak should last, I realized that each pak is lasting days longer than it should.

You might think I'm crazy, but it seems that God has been working little miracles to extend the diaper supply. It may seem small, but when every penny counts, even the smallest things are miracles.

So this Thanksgiving Season, we're thanking God, for not overlooking even the little things!

Share
© CLUTCH, 2009-2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

2 comments:

Veronica Brown November 6, 2010 at 11:33 AM  

I love when God does that! (makes things last longer than what they should) God's faithfulness is great. I have story after story of God coming through on our behalf. Right now, I'm thankful for "time" ~ my schedule has been extreamly busy over the last 8 weeks. As of this weekend, I've made some significant changes. Not all that I'm fully please with, but some that were VERY necessary. So as I have built margin in my schedule, I'm thankful for "time". xoxo Veronica

Anonymous,  November 14, 2010 at 8:30 AM  

I can remember when we had three in diapers. A newborn, 11 month old and a two and half year old. And Yes, Money was tight and still is but when you add diapers on top of food and bills that a whole extra 100.00 you could use for another bill or food. But God proivde for us everytime and still does. Now I get a bag of diapers for someone sho needs it. Can you believe when my youngest is ten now. I still get diaper coupons and I keep them and get a bag of diapers or send the coupon to the person who needs to use. I can't help alot but when I do it rewarding. Let me know if I can help with a diaper or two. And hope everythig well with your Little Man and that new budle of joy. Sheila Knowles

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP