digging into devotions - a miniseries (Holly Larsen Elias)

>> November 2, 2010

This is part of a mini-series featuring profiles of PWs about their devotional life and how they spend quality time with God. 

Holly Larsen Elias
Georgia
2 daughters, ages 5 & 4
Well I get up early, before the kids are up. Usually by 5:00 or 5:30 AM. I read for about 30-45 minutes. It doesn't happen every day, but I try for most days.

I also try to do some reading before bed, even if it is just 10 minutes. I read the Bible and then read some inspirational book. Right now, I am reading a book called Education -- good stuff!!! I have also read alot of books by Francine Rivers, Beth Moore and Max Lucado. I try to read one book a month as a personal goal.

Besides being a mom, a full-time student, and the pastor's wife -- I'm worship coordinator and I teach the beginner level children's class each week at church.

Share what you do to get personal time with God in a comment below!

Share

© CLUTCH, 2009-2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP