unclutching to hold on

>> January 29, 2010

It wasn't that long ago that Sarah and I, via instant message, started brainstorming ideas for a blog for pastor's wives under 40. It was exciting and the creative exchange we were having was exhilarating. And still, I never anticipated all that it has become. It's something I'm proud of.

It's been a thrill and a blessing to connect with pastor's wives all over the country with whom I would have never crossed paths -- even getting to meet some in person.

But now it's my time to let it go. In the year or so that I've been building Clutch with Sarah, my son turned 2, I birthed 2 daughters and my husband's workload has increased tremendously due to the death of our senior pastor. Even with all that, I was still dreaming and planning for cool things to do with Clutch...and then reality set in. I have my hands full. I need to let go (unclutch) and clutch a little tighter to home.

Anyway, I know God has awesome plans for me, for Clutch, for Sarah and the ladies who will be pitching in. It's truly been a blast. I thank you for being a part of it.

Here's who I'll be holding on to a little tighter as I let go of the blog. :)
IMG_9186 IMG_6789 IMG_6481


© CLUTCH, 2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.


8 comments:

Carrie January 29, 2010 at 11:38 AM  

I understand. I wish you much happiness. Come by once in a while and let us know how you're doing :)

Anonymous,  January 29, 2010 at 1:43 PM  

You've won an award!

When you get a chance, come pick it up at:http://chrysaliscom.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-spotlight-over-top-awards.html

Blessings,

e-Mom @ Chrysalis

Anonymous,  January 29, 2010 at 4:05 PM  

I'm sure it must be hard to let go of a dream, I admire you for putting your family first.

Those little babies deserve all the attention they can get...they are too cute!

LaVonne January 30, 2010 at 3:29 AM  

Well, you made the Best choice! Good job! :) Blessings to you! Stop by here to leave comments.

Melody January 30, 2010 at 8:51 AM  

Good for you! Thanks for sharing with us and posting pictures of those PAH-RECIOUS children.

Rachael. January 30, 2010 at 9:53 PM  

I thought that i left a comment i must be loosing it! May God bless you and your babies!

God will reward your faithfulness!

dpm January 31, 2010 at 10:26 AM  

thanks, everyone. God bless.

Anonymous,  February 1, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

Dalina,

We completely understand. Thank you for your contribution to Clutch -- I've really enjoyed reading the blog! Many blessings to you and your family.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP