motherhood and all that...

>> January 12, 2010

I'm baaaaaaack...!

After a (seemingly endless) hiatus from blogging here on CLUTCH, I'm back on the wagon, girls. Tristan is almost 3 months old now, and I feel like I'm getting my breath back. It's been a whirlwind though. About 4 weeks after he was born, we received a call to pastor a new district on the opposite side of the Atlanta area. So I spent weeks 5-9 of "recovery" packing house, hunting for a new home, and moving in.

Just in case any of you are considering it, I don't particularly recommend moving your household with a 7 week old baby... But you know how it goes - when God calls, we pastoral families jump and run!

I've definitely missed you all! So I'm giving Delina a break to work on some upcoming surprises for CLUTCH, and looking forward to reconnecting with all of you.

And because I'm a proud mommy, here's the little goober (at 6 weeks old) that's kept me busy since I dropped off the blogosphere.


5 comments:

Carrie January 12, 2010 at 2:23 PM  

Awww! How precious!

Welcome back! And congratulations on the new baby and the move. You should definitely pat yourself on the back for that difficult a move. I can sympathise. When our youngest was nine weeks old, we moved to Eastern Europe.

You know, that's one thing I look forward to about Heaven---never having to move! :)

I'm looking forward to what's in store for us readers here at CLUTCH this year. I appreciate your ministry.

Deanna January 12, 2010 at 4:46 PM  

Congratulations! What a beautiful baby! We just did the exact same thing.... moved from Buffalo to Indiana with a six week old! Yikes! But we survived it, too! Hoorah!

skaMEDIA January 12, 2010 at 5:29 PM  

WOW! Maybe we should have a support/therapy subgroup on here for PW's who have moved (or are getting ready to move) with new babies in tow! You certainly can't relate until you've done it firsthand... :)

Anonymous,  January 13, 2010 at 11:53 AM  

I too can relate. My hubby and I started a church plant when our twins were 6 weeks old. They will be five next week. We're still plugging away!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP