roll call: beth moore event for ministers' wives

>> March 2, 2009

We interrupt the PMS hospitality posts to ask who is definitely going to the Beth Moore event for minister's wives.

Sarah and I are both going. Staying at the Radisson, not far from the Two Rivers Baptist Church. Let us know if you'll be there! We'd love to hook up with you and have lunch after the event (it concludes at noon on Saturday).

So are you going? Leave a comment with your email address or email us at clutchtalk@gmail.com so we can exchange contact info.

2 comments:

Lily March 2, 2009 at 8:12 PM  

I'm DEFINITELY going. I've got my paper bracelet ticket doodah on my magnet board, ready to go! When I heard about it, I called my friend, April, up and said, "Road trip!" Wooohoo! We are Nashville-bound! Not sure about lunch-- I'd have to ask April her thoughts on that. :-)

lilystreasures@live.com

Becky March 5, 2009 at 3:18 PM  

I'm going! I called up my friend from Arkansas and we're road trippin' on down to Nashville! Hope to see you there!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP