beth moore event for ministers' wives

>> January 2, 2009



I love, love, love Beth Moore. I credit her teaching for much of my spiritual growth in the last 5 years and my ongoing insatiable desire for more. I attended 2 Living Proof Live events last year...but I'm not a groupie. Really.

Anyway, in March she's hosting an LPL event in Nashville exclusively for pastor's wives! We can't pass this up, ladies! It would be a fun time to meet you and make connections with other PWs, not to mention the blessings of praise, prayer and study.

I'll be there for sure. Anybody wanna come with?

Here's the info:

March 13 - 14, 2009 Nashville, TN
Two Rivers Baptist Church
Event details LifeWay Registration
800.254.2022


I realize the lady in the ad above doesn't look that inviting... a little burned out, I suppose. But this is not Beth, (see below). Also, I only registered for the Beth Moore event, not the pre-conference with breakout sessions, etc. Though I'm sure that will be valuable as well.

5 comments:

Lily January 2, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

ooooo-- I'd love to go to this. Calling another PW friend to see if she'll go with me. :-)

skaMEDIA January 2, 2009 at 10:55 AM  

i'm really going to try to get there, Delina. if I can, you wanna share a room? (hmmmm... for that matter, I wonder if I could get a couple more young PW's to come and we could all share a 4-person room... it'd be cheaper! whatcha think?

Anonymous,  January 9, 2009 at 5:25 PM  

I have my ticket and a hotel room. Can't wait to go.
Maybe I'll see ya there.

dpm January 9, 2009 at 5:49 PM  

Kim-- we'll definitely be planning to meet up with others who read the blog. Maybe for lunch afterwards or late night dessert on Friday night... Stay tuned!

Emily Doss February 28, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

I'm coming- I found your blog by searching for "pastors wives conference w/ beth moore" :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP