not to copycat Delina, but...

>> March 24, 2009

Hi girls, Sarah here...

So you may know from Delina's posts about the Beth Moore event in Nashville that I wasn't able to make it there. My PH and I had fell in bed about 4 AM on that Friday morning after flying in from Bucharest, Romania - after visiting his family for a week.

On the way back, he got the worst flu/ear infection/bronchitis combination, and I wasn't feeling so great either.

The Friday morning that I should have been driving to Nashville for a fabulous girl's weekend where I would have met many of you in person - we found out that we are expecting our first child! After our six years of marriage spent traveling/working/ministering, our families have breathed a collective sigh of relief that the next generation is no longer an endangered species.

Since then, it's been one long round of 24-hour nausea - which I hear from my many mother-friends does eventually subside. :) Needless to say, I'm very sorry to have missed the incredibly spiritual blessing and fellowship that Nashville would have brought, and I'm looking forward to another time.

I hope you all are surviving whatever this week is bringing you. For us, the last few weeks have brought a renewal of appreciation for our families and each other, and an incredible amount of prayer and heart-searching as we imagine ourselves becoming parents in only 6 1/2 months or so. It's a humbling and awe-inspiring thing to be growing a life!

2 comments:

Anonymous,  March 25, 2009 at 8:05 AM  

Congratulations! What an exciting time in life, you'll love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP