Introducing a New Writer

>> September 23, 2010

My name is Veronica E. Brown.

I am the wife of Pastor Mark Brown, an amazing man of God. I'm mom to two growing, adventurous, dynamic and creative boys; Mark (5) and Matthew (3). We are founding Pastors of Breath Of Life Worship Centré in Austin, Texas (Cedar Park to be exact).

I have a BA in Biblical Studies and Theology, completed two-years of Seminary and am an Ordained Minister. My background is Business Administration/Operations Management. My goal is to challenge, inspire and motivate everyone around me to maximize their potential and increase from the ordinary to the extraordinary; in every area of life.

My husband and I will be married for 12 years this November. I've seen the good, the bad and the ugly of ministry from the eyes of a Youth Pastor’s wife, Singles' Pastor's wife, Associate Pastor’s wife, Evangelist's wife, Church Planter's wife and Senior Pastor’s wife.

I have a heart for PW’s and Ministry families across the board. I am excited to be writing for CLUTCH!


My column is called “Wholehearted” it represents how I choose to do life. (Deut 6:5) Everything I do is for Him, because It’s All About Him! 

“Wholehearted!”

I love you ladies already, let's connect! I look forward to meeting everyone!




© CLUTCH, 2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP