a mother's prayer

>> May 9, 2010



I need You - Lord,
So often through the day. 
For tiny, mischief-making hands, 
For little feet that play. 

I need You - Lord,
 Especially at night when they fear,
 To fill the darkened corners with
 Your steady, quenchless light. 

By their sick beds - Lord 
I need you always to be there. 
Bless this anxious mother's heart, 
As well as each of these small ones. 

You taught my heart to seek You, 
 Helped my stubborn knees to bow, 
Then entrusted these little ones to me. 
Now, I need You - Lord, to help me 
Bless each day for these little ones.

© CLUTCH, 2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP