girls, i'm baaaaack!

>> June 17, 2011

It's been a while.

Veronica has done a fabulous job of keeping things rolling while I've been laid up on post-maternity bedrest, and then chasing a toddler while getting to know our newborn little girl.

Right now she's asleep on my chest as I'm typing. I really ought to wake her up and give her a bath, but she's so sweet all curled up there... So I'm hanging out here on CLUTCH for a few minutes instead. :) I've missed you guys!

I'm hoping to gradually get back on track here, now that little Sophíe is 8 weeks old (yesterday!), and has started sleeping through the night. You don't know how tired a human can be until you've got a newborn and a toddler! (Well, unless you throw in a sick husband... that makes it even more fun.)

This evening I've gone back and read through many of your comments, questions, and the guest posts. You guys are all amazing, that's all I've got to say. And I wish even more readers would leave comments on posts so that we can have more conversation and support between each other. Comments also help us discover what you need us to write about so that we can meet your needs better.

In other words, comments are good for everybody! *hint, hint*

So, what would you like us to write about? Any thoughts, suggestions, wishes? Don't be shy!

Share
© CLUTCH, 2009-2011 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP