digging into devotions - a miniseries (Heidi Rogers Melton)

>> October 26, 2010

This is part of a mini-series featuring profiles of PWs about their devotional life and how they spend quality time with God. 


Heidi Rogers Melton
Tennessee
  3 kids, ages 16, 13, & 7
Spending time with God begins for me at 5:30 in the morning while everyone else is sleeping, usually for 45 minutes. 
I accomplish so much more in the day when I start the day right. It has become a non-negotiable for me. 
I read a daily devotion and my Bible. I'm the earliteen/youth class teacher at church, and a counselor for Pathfinders. 
In addition to being a mom, and the pastor's wife, I serve on the regional Women's Ministries committee, and I'm the NE Tennessee area coordinator for Women's Ministry leaders in our denomination.

Share what you do to get personal time with God in a comment below!





© CLUTCH, 2009-2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP