CATALYST 2010

>> October 7, 2010




Right now, I'm sitting in traffic, as we drive to the Gwinnett Arena to attend CATALYST 2010.

When my PH attended before, I was either recuperating from a car accident or 10 days away from giving birth. Obviously, both excellent reasons to stay home...

But this year I'm going along too! I'm mentally repressing my horrid nausea (yes, our clan is destined to become 4 instead of 3, next spring), the grandparents are babysitting, and here we are!

Are you here too? Did you cone with your PH? If you did, don't be shy - I'd love to meet you! I'm the brunette in black pants, black and white jacket and kiwi green scarf (to match the seasick shade of my skin, hah). And I'm with the extraordinarily good-looking European pastor. :)

Come say "Hi!"


© Sarah K. Asaftei, 2009 unless otherwise sourced. Use allowed by express written permission only.

(Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone.)

3 comments:

Unknown October 7, 2010 at 8:39 AM  

Sounds awesome!! Hope you have a great time....I'd love to go one year!!

allaboutthehendersons October 13, 2010 at 6:41 PM  

How in the world did I miss this while we were at #cat10. I had a blast though. How'd you like it?

skaMEDIA October 14, 2010 at 10:32 AM  

Loved the presentations - I was deeply challenged to re-think some serious stuff. Next year, we should have a CLUTCH delegation!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP