PMS: part-time flexibility

>> July 7, 2009


Name: Cindy Beall

Work Set-up: I work from home in a part-time role. I work remotely for a small company in Ft. Worth, Texas, as the assistant to the President. I have an Education Degree and taught school for 4 years before having children. I taught while we were in ministry, but once children entered our world, I wanted to stay home.

Advantages: FLEXIBILITY! I can still carpool, run errands, get together with friends and other things. I just have to make sure my work is complete. I love the fact that nothing really changes in my day if one of my children has to stay home from school.

Disadvantages: There aren’t any, really. If you want to work part-time, I have the dream job. And an amazing boss.

Affects on my husband’s ministry: It affects our family life and ministry positively by providing a little extra income each month. The only way I think it affects it negatively is when I have to do work at night during busy times. But for the most part, my husband and I agree that the advantages far outweigh the disadvantages.

1 comments:

rachel July 8, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

that sounds like a great job with a lot of flexibility! Very cool :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP