an invitation to connect...

>> July 21, 2009

I've recently begun wishing there was a way for more CLUTCH readers to meet up in person. I admit I love online interaction, but no matter how real you are online there's a certain isolated sterility that you just can't avoid.

So I got the idea to plan a luncheon somewhere in my general area for any CLUTCH readers that might be within driving distance, so we could spend a few hours meeting together, connecting, and enjoying the fellowship already begun online.

Are there any CLUTCH readers in the general Chattanooga/Atlanta area?

If so, would you be interested in getting together with other CLUTCH readers for lunch in the near future? Just leave a comment below, or send me an email at: clutchtalk (at) gmail (dot) com.

For that matter, PW luncheons don't have to be limited to my local area. If any of you would be interested in meeting up with other readers in your area, leave a comment below so that you can find each other. If you'd be willing to help coordinate a group lunch date for those near you, please include your email address so that other PWs can contact you.

Can't wait to find out who lives near me!

8 comments:

Melody July 21, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

I'm in for the Atlanta area if there is enough interest

Melissa Driggers July 21, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

I live just north of Atlanta and would LOVE to connect!

Alison July 22, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

I live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and would love to coordinate something here! I'm a bit sad in that I moved here form Birmingham, which would have let me be a part of the Atlanta lunch!:)

Amy Faye Brown July 22, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

I would love to meet with other PWs since I've only been one for about a little over a year and am still learning the ropes. I live in the Northwest Florida panhandle close to the Alabama state line.
ftgreen4@gmail.com

Alisha Thompson,  July 23, 2009 at 12:43 AM  

I would love to get together with the Atlanta group...I am in the upstate SC...just a few hours away!

Sheila July 23, 2009 at 10:20 AM  

I would love to connect with other PWs....I live in the Northwest corner of Ohio, real close to the Michigan and Indiana state lines.
jsbrown96@gmail.com

skaMEDIA July 23, 2009 at 11:29 AM  

TO MELODY, MELISSA, & ALISHA:

If you'll each just drop me an email (clutchtalk@gmail.com), I'll get in touch with you about an Atlanta meetup.

I'm thinking late August - as I am tied up with obligations until then, but I don't want to put it too far in the future!

Cheers, Sarah @ CLUTCH

Amber July 27, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

I'm in the Atlanta area as well...let me know if anything is planned definitely.
Amber Anderson
mrsamberanderson@gmail.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP