summer reading list...

>> June 17, 2010

If your house is anything like ours, every spring we think that when summer comes things will slow down. And then every summer zooms by faster than ever.

And still, every summer I try to get in a few extra books on my reading list. This year I've gotten in and the Shofar Blew by Francine Rivers (a great book for PW's), The Help by Kathryn Stockett, and Game Change by John Heilemann & Mark Halperin.

Next, Parents in Ministry: Training Up a Child while Answering the Call by Dorothy Kelley Patterson and Armour Patterson, and Logo Design Love: a guide to creating iconic brand identities by David Airey.

What's on your summer reading list? Best book so far? Best lesson learned? Best life/ministry application?

Share yours!
© CLUTCH, 2010 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

4 comments:

becky June 17, 2010 at 10:42 AM  

I love a good Francine Rivers book...esp. in the summer. Right now I'm reading "Unshaken" and look forward to picking up "Her Mother's Hope" sometime this summer. I'm also working through "The Excellent Wife".
The Parents in Ministry book sounds great...I'll have to check that one out too!

Unknown June 17, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

I'd really like to read Crazy Love by Francis Chan!!

Star Forbis June 19, 2010 at 9:47 PM  

Just finished The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks. And I'm reading Firefly Lane by Kristin Hannah. It's a fun read so far. Happy Reading Everyone.

Unknown June 20, 2010 at 3:28 PM  

Hi there, I came over from the Completing Him challenge. I noticed you had a PW blog. This is such a great idea. I am a Missionary wife to Spain. I will be coming around more now to read here. thank you for the support and encouragement.

Dani Joy
www.gospel2gijon.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP