articleshare:: 5 Phrases Every Pastor's Family Should Know

>> November 30, 2009

I saw this article on Lifeway.com and wanted to share.

Here are the 5 phrases they say every pastor's family should know:

  • "I'm having a difficult time."
  • "I need to pray."
  • "I don't know."
  • "I'm not comfortable with that."
  • "I have a history too."
The author writes: "Each time we reveal to our church members that we are “real,” it serves to chip away at the glass of the fishbowl, until one day we might just find ourselves free to swim along with all the other fish in the sea! "

Read the whole article here. What do you think? What phrase do you think every pastor's wife should know?

4 comments:

Teri Lynne Underwood November 30, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

Love this ... so very true. Heading to Lifeway to read the rest. Thank you for sharing.

Tanya November 30, 2009 at 11:53 AM  

I read the entire article, and a couple links from it, too. :)

Good stuff. Thanks for sharing it today.

bashtree December 1, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

I think 'not right now' might be good for my list! Thank you for sharing this.

Wendy Ellis December 3, 2009 at 11:13 AM  

Wow. You all might enjoy my new book. I'm right there with you! Check out www.strategicpublishinggroup.com/title/hiscalling-mypurpose.html. You can Facebook or Email me anytime!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP