summer

>> May 24, 2011

Summer will be here as of next Friday in Austin, Texas! When is school out in your area? What are your plans this summer? Matthew doesn’t see summer as summer but as a countdown till he hits Pre-K. He couldn’t be more excited! This will be Mark’s first summer, so we are goaling to make it memorable. Pastor and I just had an end of year conference at the school this morning and it amazes me how much Mark has grown. Our school district does not have a kinder graduation so my son has officially notified me he would like to have an end of school party. My husband jokes and says “that is so your mom”. Yes, what can I say; I like to celebrate for any occasion.

This summer, I have some goals myself, but I’m waiting to present a “before & after” photo/status at summers end so you can see the project; get ready! I’m also continuing with my journey in school of earning a second degree. I am taking two classes, which is a load off of full-time status. I’m looking forward to a little more free time.

I’d love to hear from you on what your plans are for the summer!

Love you & praying for your success,
Veronica


Share





© CLUTCH, 2009-2011 unless otherwise sourced.
Use allowed by express written permission only.
Tweets, trackbacks, and link sharing encouraged.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

FACEBOOK FANS

CLUTCHtalk on Facebook

GET YOUR FAN BUTTON


Copy and Paste Code

READERS

SUBSCRIBE VIA EMAIL

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP